When I say I love you to a person, even if we’re just friends, it really means a lot. I’ve been extremely careful when saying it. I throw around the word hate like it’s lint on my clothes. But I hold onto the word love like a diamond in a coal mine. If I tell you I love you, I mean it. And then I might say it a lot just to remind you that even when things suck, I will be here because I’m so thankful that you stayed here with me and I want you to be happy.
So to those who have been there for me and restored my faith in humanity, I love you so much. Thank you for everything.
I’m sitting here with natural light coming through the windows and Sunday Morning playing. I think I can call this happiness.
This school year:
- I began to run
- I began to drink
- I began to experiment with baking and cooking
- I met some amazing people
- I stayed close to important people
- I lived with three other amazingly insane girls
- I discovered I had stress anxiety
- I took on 18 credits
- I finally got A’s in psych classes
- I became more passionate about what I wanted to do
- I discovered more things I wanted to do
- I gained confidence and motivation to move forward
Everything does work out in the end and I’m so thankful for that.
You know you had a Catholic upbringing when somebody says “May the force be with you” and your instant reaction is to reply with “And also with you”.
HAHAHA I guess that must be true because I read this at first and was like “wait, what’s the joke?”
****And with your spirit.
daily reminder that there are so many good things about you